The most comprehensive and actionable guide on marketing your SaaS product through emails out there.Benedikt Deicke, StageCMS
The SaaS-Struggle is Real
What should have been the fullfillment of your "passive income" dreams - your own SaaS app, has become a nightmare that keeps you lying awake. You've been trying for months to achieve any meaningful growth, but you're struggling hard to even keep it level.
It feels like your app has more marketing problems than it has features and your users are churning left, right, and center. Your app is making modest revenue, but you need to at least double that number to achieve your goals.
Boost Your MRR by Leveraging Emails
Stop searching for that one feature that will send your SaaS on a hockey stick trajectory. It won’t happen. To double your revenue you need to double down on marketing.
This book will teach you everything you need to know to set up a world class email marketing funnel – e.g. how to:
- contact prospective customers and fill the top of your funnel
- write an educational drip email campaign that converts leads into trial users
- lead your trial users along the Minimum Path To Awesome and convert them into happy customers
- clearly communicate the value of your product and dramatically lower churn
- win back clients who just cancelled and further increase retention
Learn to fill your funnels
Why you should invest in Email Marketing
I could go on and on about how awesome I think email marketing is and how much it has helped *me* grow my SaaS products, but I'll just let the numbers speak for themselves:
- Email has an ROI of $38 for every $1 spent
- 91% of users check their emails daily
- A whooping 74% want to receive commercial communication via email
- Email is 40x more effective than social in customer acquisition
Even on social media's home turf - customer acquisition - email beats the crap out of social. But email goes way beyond social in its flexibility: You can use it for acquisition, activation, retention, and referral no problem.
In the Saas Email Marketing Handbook I show you step-by-step how you can leverage email's potential in every single area.
Implementing just one of the strategies in the book generated over $50,000 in revenue for my SaaS business.Charlie Irish, StartupClarity
Who this book is NOT for
If you fit into these categories, this book is not written for you. You will get some value from it, but you might be better off with other books.
- Non-subscription/non-software products
- Free/Freemium/B2C SaaS products
- SaaS products with less than $1,000 MRR
- your churn rate is above 10% (your world is on fire, please fix this first)
Who this book is for
If these criteria apply to you, then this book is just for you. You will get a fantastic ROI on purchasing the SaaS Email Marketing Handbook:
- you run a B2B web application
- you charge a monthly subscription
- you offer a 7-30 day free trial before charging users
- you already make northwards of $1,000 MRR
- you have found product/market fit
In other words you're like me and run a pretty typical solo-founder self-funded software startup.
Table of Contents
- Who this book is NOT for
- Who this book is for
- Part 1: How You Can Leverage Email Marketing
- Why Email Marketing beats the shit out of traditional marketing
- General email marketing concepts
- Part 2: Getting more leads
- Getting into the right mindset for cold emails
- Compiling a list of prospective customers
- Crafting the perfect email templates
- Reaching out to prospective customers
- Part 3: Boosting visitor-to-trial conversions
- Nurturing your leads with drip email campaigns
- How to structure your drip email campaign
- What topics to focus on in your drip email campaign
- Writing the perfect drip email campaign
- Boosting your conversion rate with Signup Abandonment Emails
- Part 4: Helping Your Users On Board
- Finding the Minimum Path To Awesome
- Leading your users along the Minimum Path To Awesome
- Lifecycle Emails during the trial phase - what to send when
- Increasing trial-to-paid conversion rates by taking it slowly
- Part 5: Keeping Your Customers Happy & Engaged
- Getting more customers by fostering word-of-mouth promotion
- Increasing retention by getting your customers promoted
- Improving cashflow and slashing churn by switching to annual prepay plans
- Anticipating dissatisfaction and preventing cancellations with Customer Happiness Index
- Part 6: Ending a Relationship on good terms
- Learning from your lost customers
- Upselling lost customers to a Done-For-You plan
- Winning back lost customers by offering lower plans
Why you will love this book
The SaaS Email Marketing Handbook is not an academic report filled with high-level views and a bunch of formulas only a professor could enjoy. It ain't written for the delight of wannapreneurs who like to read about the glory of Mark Zuckerberg and how to build a multi-million dollar business.
The SaaS Email Marketing Handbook is written for you - the SaaS founder. You don't plan to write your thesis on email marketing and are looking for sources. You need a step-by-step guide with just the right amount of background information to inform your decisions. You need ideas to address your most pressing problems - and templates to rapidly execute on them.
This book offers you just that: Great ideas for building the best email marketing funnel possible for your business - combined with email templates, necessary background information, and actionable advice to implement each strategy.
Get The SaaS Email Marketing Handbook
Choose the package that works for you
Interview Videos + eBook + Audit + Special Bonuses
Propel your MRR to new heights. Learn the essential techniques for great email marketing automation.
Perfect for SaaS founders who:
- Are looking for ideas
- Have achieved at least some success
- Want to grow their business
The book is delivered as PDF. ePub and mobi versions are available as well.Close this popup
Get additional interviews with successful email marketers that teach you all they know.
Learn the best hacks for:
- Converting more subscribers with great email copy writing
- Taking care of your email deliverability rates
- Improving your cold emailing-fu
- and much more...
Also includes audio-only for consumption on the road or at the gymClose this popup
I will personally audit your SaaS email marketing funnel. You'll get numerous recommendations on what you can improve to get more customers and keep them longer.Close this popup
If you feel like you didn't get your money's worth or don't like the book, just drop me an email and I'll refund you in full with very few questions asked. ("few", because I want to know how to improve)Close this popup